Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Leaving Tomorrow Morning

Well, Evan and I leave the country tomorrow morning.  We leave Alexandria at 6 AM for Atlanta, have a very long layover in Atlanta, and then head for Amsterdam.  We fly all night, and then leave from Amsterdam to Nairobi, Kenya, in the morning.  We will be getting to Nairobi at around 8 PM.  At least, that is the plan!!!  Hopefully this first part of the trip will go as planned.

We are both nervous and excited.  We've packed and repacked, but packing for six months is HARD!

I really have no idea what the internet situation will be in Eldoret.  This may be my last posting, who knows?  I hope not.  I hope to keep you posted as to how all this is going.  Think about us as we make our way to another hemisphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment